Thursday, September 12, 2013

MINI AUTOBIOGRAPHY

The full name is Mutia Adjani. Mutia means woman and Adjani means giver of joy. I was born in Bandung, 8th of May 1997, and happily, I live in Bandung until now. My mother has given birth to 2 children. I am the last, and the first one is Kanya Paramita. She was born in 28th of May 1994.

About my education history, I graduated from Mutiara Bunda Kindergarten in 2003, graduated from Prof. DR. Moestopo Elementary School in 2009, and graduated from Taruna Bakti Junior High School in 2012. Now, I am an eleventh grader in 3 Senior High School.

My hobbies are playing with music and watching movies. Music first came to my life as a piano. I started to play piano since I was 5 years old. I stop taking piano courses a few weeks after I got into 3 Senior High School, because high school is pretty busy. However, music made my passion and will always be a big part of me.

My weakness laziness and passiveness. Sometimes I don't pay enough attention to important things, which is creating laziness too. My excesses are independence and rational. My motto is to give the best to everything and being a doctor is one of a great ways to make it. To be a doctor, and still fight for it.

That's it for my mini autobiography. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment