Friday, November 1, 2013

Modality

If I Get Rp1.000.000.000,00
1. Pay my debt to my parents for what they've done
2. I'll buy a new vehicle
3. I'll buy a house
4. Save the money for the future
5. Invest it for my online shop
6. I'll donate some for people in need
7. I'll go travelling right away
8. I'll buy new clothes right away
9. I'll go to Mekkah for Hajj also with my family
10. I'll celebrate it by having dinner at home with my big family

I'll Be Happy If ...
1. I make my parents proud
2. I make people happy
3. I reach my dream
4. I have people to rely on
5. Can play music very well
6. I became a great doctor
7. All of my hardwork finally paid off
8. I feel worthy for what I earn
9. I can pay forward for what people have done to me
10. I get better every single day

No comments:

Post a Comment