Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Holiday (Dec 2013-Jan 2014)

Everybody loves holidays because during holiday you can just relax and have fun. You have enough time to do what you love to do or what you've been waiting to do for a long long time. Now I would liked to tell you about my last holiday. By the time I realized that I am gonna have a holiday, I feel like a burden had just flown away. At least I don't have any rush nor stressful things to think about for quite a while. 

The first and the second day of my holiday, I went to Tasikmalaya to visit relatives. Suddenly, my mom got a phone call and it was my aunt. My aunt said that my grandma suddenly had to go to the hospital because she got sick and lost her energy. My mom said that we have to go to Surabaya right away to take care of grandma. But apparently, my mom and my sister got many business to do while I am the only one who don't have any burden at all. WHICH ALSO makes me the only one who must go to Surabaya first. My mom and sister said that they will catch me up in Surabaya a few days as soon as I arrived there. My mom booked a plane ticket right away for the next day.

The next day, my mom dropped me at Husein Sastranegara Airport and the flight was at 13.15. I arrived at Juanda Intl. Airport around 3 p.m. and then arrived at my aunt's house around 4 p.m. Well, actually, for one week and three days there I spend my days visiting my grandma at the hospital and just playing computer with a WiFi. Even at the new year's eve, I was only playing computer games also with a TV turned on. It was quite boring but.....what else can I do?


Finally, I came back to Bandung in the 3rd of January 2014 at 1 a.m. I only have less than 3 days before schools starts. Oh God, I just couldn't believe that this holiday's gonna end so fast. So, instead of doing nothing or being not so productive, I decided to do my Gamtek homework. At the end of the holiday, it was finished, though. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment