Wednesday, January 22, 2014

If Conditional

1.
If I meet John Mayer, I will have sweet dreams until I die.
If I met John Mayer, I would have sweet dreams until I die.
If I had met John Mayer, I would've had sweet dreams until I die.

2.
If I catch a swordfish, I will dry it and hang it as a wall decoration.
If I caught a swordfish, I would dry it and hang it as a wall decoration.
If I had caught a swordfish, I would have dried it and hung it as a wall decoration.

3.
If you send me money, I will be happy.
If you sent me money, I would be happy.
If you had sent me money, I would have been happy.

4.
If I can play drums, I will be a drummer.
If I could play drums, I would be a drummer.
If I could have played drums, I would've been a drummer.

5.
If I can rob 100kg of gold, I will be the most wanted criminal.
If I could rob 100kg of gold, I would be the most wanted criminal.
If I could have robbed 100kg of gold, I would've been the most wanted criminal.

6.
I will be satisfied if you massage me.
I would be satisfied if you massaged me.
I would've been satisfied if you had massaged me.

7.
If you do it again, I will not forgive you.
If you did it again, I would not forgive you.
If you had done it again, I wouldn't have forgiven you.

8.
If she goes, then I will stay.
If she went, then I would stay.
If she had gone, then I would've stayed.

9.
If my pet dies, I will be very sad.
If my pet died, I would be very sad.
If my pet had died, I would've been very sad.

10.
If my pen is gone, I will not buy a new one.
If my pen was gone, I would not buy a new one.
If my pen had gone, I wouldn't have bought a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment